Key events for ActiveCloud team in 2019!
Let us recall the most significant events, which happened at ActiveCloud last year. The year of the company’s 15th anniversary was very dynamic and intense.
Launched new cloud products, including:
- Got an information protection system conformity certificate from the Operations and Analysis Center and confirmed the security of data storage within the E-Cloud Protected platform.
- Launched Veeam Backup Office 365, a backup and recovery service that allows users to restore data from Office 365 on their own or with the help the provider’s specialists.
- Successfully completed testing of Belarus’ first Amazon S3 API-compatible cloud storage for an unlimited amount of data, and launched a new service – ActiveStorage object storage.
To make the information about our services easier to find, we have redesigned our website, https://www.activecloud.by//, which now covers all our offers and services, from domain names and hosting to clouds services and IT audit.
Held training events for our customers: Business Lunch: Building an IT Infrastructure of Any Complexity in the Cloud in Brest; Business Lunch: Veeam Backup; Cloud for Retail; a workshop on personal data protection and GDPR.
- Held a workshop on new cloud solutions as part of International ICT Forum TIBO 2020.
- Supported Belarus’ small businesses at Business-Probuzhdenie and International Women’s Entrepreneurship Day conferences.
- Took part in Belarus’ most brutal IT conference – B.E.E.R (Best Engineer Event in Republic), and in VMUG Belarus Virtualization Conference.
- The company’s experts spoke at industry conferences on information technology and cyber security.
Supported the representative of the startup movement – Belarus’ first media accelerator Launchme Media Accelerator, and granted a year of free cloud service use to two startups, Dyalekty and Oreado.
Participated in partner events dedicated to the development of IT education, together with the Hi-Tech Park and Digital Unicorn IT College.
Supported socially important projects, including the cloud project for Belarusian Research Center for Pediatric Oncology, Hematology and Immunology.
In May 2019, the team of the company’s top managers conquered the 5416-meter-high Torong-La mountain in Nepal, which is part of the Annapurna Circuit. You can watch an inspiring video about this ascent..
In summer, those brave heroes of the clouds went kayaking on the Western Berezina, having traveled 26 kilometers despite the pouring rain.
Successful completion of the year was marked with a II degree HR Brand award in the “Capital City” category which confirmed the efficiency of our team.
For ActiveCloud, the sky is the limit. We are entering the new decade with ambitious plans! Stay with us, and we’ll keep bringing you joy and surprises!